Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chokito Chocolate Bar

 
  What better way to combine my 2 fave things, Retro and Chocolate for my first post: The Chokito bar is back baby!
The good people at Nestle saw something in this old 70's fave and decided to relaunch the Chokito in 2010. Slightly altered packaging, a new logo and a new and improved recipe (Gone is the compound chocolate used in the 70's bar). Chokitos have a glorious caramel fudge filling, surrounded by rice crispies, smothered in creamy milk chocolate - heaven! So, while I generally agree that the original is always best, in this case, Nestle have outdone themselves improving on a 70's classic. Mmmmmm, Chokito. Grab one today!

2 comments:

  1. This looks just like the candy bar called 100 Grand (in the US). It was never pulled though. They have been around at least 35 years. I have never heard of Chokito.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello anonymous! You found my first ever blog post. Chokito's are the best. Have you heard of Picnic Bars? They r like Chokito's but with peanuts as well. Soooo good!!! I have also recently discovered Peanut Butter M & M's which were brought back for me from a friend who visited America. Dangerously good.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...