Friday, May 11, 2012

Freaky Friday - Retro Album Covers

 As with mullets, I never tire of a good (bad) retro album cover. 
Let's share five special covers that have caught my eye this week...


The hair Ken, the hair.


Touch me (if you care) - Just like 90's band Extreme, 
Lori Lee was looking for 'More Than Words'.


To Teens...with Love.
Gloria Roe - The original cougar?


Looks like something straight out of Carrie.
This will be the one keeping me awake tonight.


I do love a hair piece, and Mrs McKeithen's is magical.



Happy Friday all!
Have a great weekend.



All pics found here

3 comments:

  1. I didn't think it could get much freakier/creepier than Ken and Judy...but it did. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The miracle at my house has just sent shivers up my spine. Eeek. Had my Friday laugh, thanks matey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah! What a delight those ladies are......mmm touch with a barge pole? NOT! Classic work Donna!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...