Monday, June 4, 2012

California Bay Area 1970



       I love these fantastic photographs from the year 1970 
by LANCE.V.NIX. on Flickr.

There are so many great photographs in Lance's collection, 
I found it really difficult to select only a few.
So, I have so decided to present them in two sets.
In this instance - one set just wasn't enough!

A huge thank you to Lance for allowing me share these
wonderful photographs here.


The first selection of shots is from the set titled 

"Random mid day shots I took while walking around the University of California, Berkeley Campus during the days of the Hippie Movement"
 - Lance Nix









The second selection of shots is from the set titled 

"At loose ends after my discharge from the U.S.Army I wandered around California for about 4 months before I finally landed a civilian job. I ended up at my cousin's place in Mission Beach for a week or so during that time." 
- Lance Nix









4 comments:

  1. I love the use of contrast and composition and the hot men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos Donna, everyone just looks so relaxed! I love black and white photos, leaves more to your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Your blog is so intersting! What do you say about following each other on GFC? and facebook like?:X

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dudes! I love these photos too - loads of cool cats on the beach that day! xx
    Thanks fashionspot.ro! - I am now a follower : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...