Tuesday, November 29, 2011

hunter gatherer Royal Arcade



This sign stopped me in my tracks on a recent visit to the city, 
whilst wandering through the Royal Arcade off Bourke St Mall.

The shop is hunter gatherer run by the Brotherhood of St Laurence.

The store is a great mix of secondhand vintage goods, upcycled wares
and new jewellery pieces/items made by local artists.
The vintage stock is specially handpicked from thousands of items donated
to the 27 Brotherhood of St Laurence Op Shops - so it's all the good stuff!

Trouble was, the 'Back in 10 mins' sign was up & the shop was closed -
('Arrrhhhh! Please let me in!!!' I screamed in my head) but, I had to keep moving.

So, I managed to get a few (albeit horrid - please accept my apologies) photos of the shop on my phone, and hope to get back there (or to the Brunswick store) to purchase one day very soon.


hunter gatherer
Off Bourke Street Mall
Melbourne Vic. 3000
Phone: (03) 9650 1843
Mon–Wed  9.30 am to 5.30 pm
Thurs–Fri 10 am to 6 pm
Sat 9.30 am to 4 pm

hunter gatherer
274 Brunswick Street
Fitzroy Vic. 3065
Tel: (03) 9415 7371
Open 10.15 am – 5.45 pm daily




Bike 'signage' for hunter gatherer out in Bourke St Mall - love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...