Friday, April 13, 2012

Freaky Friday - Friday 13th


Friday the 13th is considered one of the unluckiest days on the calender. 
Some folk actually suffer from an extreme fear of the date called Paraskevidekatriaphobia. (It's true - Google says so...)

2012 has no less than three Friday 13th's, all exactly 13 weeks apart.
Now that is abit weird, creepy & freaky.

But I hope it won't be all bad as it's my birthday today! 
I stumbled across the above photo of the cool retro clock with 
today's exact date on it, which I found abit freaky (but cool) too.

So, I thought I'd pay homage to Friday 13th here today at Freaky Friday,
with some of my fave funny/creepy photos from the always awesome site 



 This may have been the catalyst that tipped Jason 
over the edge in the Friday 13th movies.


Poltergeist meets Bride of Chucky.


The Others. 
(the lady on the left completely freaks me out!)


She just wants to hold him...



Happy Friday 13th!


7 comments:

  1. Happiest of happy birthdays too you Donna, Freaky Friday post is a winner...yet again! Pippa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awkward Family Photos is one of the funniest sites I've ever seen, and you picked some doozies for today. I agree that the lady on the left in "The Others" is creeeeeeeepy. Have a really happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pippa and Dana! Had a lovely day and great night out. More to come tonight too - woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hip hip hippy birthday to you my sweet.....drinkies on the 20th at Leighs! Freaky Friday had me in stitches again....even though it is Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belated Happy Birthday!That last photo....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The best freaky Friday yet....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Jen, Stacey and Simmone! Yes, that last photo is a horrendous and golden all wrapped up in one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...