I signed up this year to be part of the 'Jubilee Swap' over at Faith Hope and Charity Shopping.
Lakota (of Faith Hope & Charity Shopping) matched bloggers who signed up from all over the world, with a partner to swap items with.
I was super lucky to be matched with one of my favourite Australian bloggers - Kylie over at Lucy Violet Vintage.
In the swap, you had to send your partner a min of 3 items, a thrifted item (but if all items were thrifted - great!), a handmade item (either by yourself, a friend or an Etsy purchase etc) & at least one item with a Jubilee theme.
Kylie sent me this gorgeous package (even the package was Jubilee themed!) which included:
1) Hand made apron with 2 gorgeous pockets on the front of beautiful English landmarks.
2) A handmade ring by Pat over at A Treasured Past in a very cute Jubilee themed box.
3) A 1977 Queens Silver Jubilee teatowel.
4) English Breakfast Tea (T is for Twinings) .
5) All packed beautifully in a Diamond Jubilee Tin with a lovely note on a vintage London postcard.
Thank you Kylie for all the time and effort you have put into the swap and for all my beautiful gifts. I am thrilled with my treasures and you have certainly made my first 'swapping' experience a good one.
And a thank you to Lakota at Faith Hope & Charity Shopping for organising it all.
I have finally completed my purchases for Kylie (she set the benchmark pretty high & I had to regroup upon receiving hers!!) but her package will be on its way to WA this week!
While the closing date for the swap is not until the 7th of July, alot of people have already completed the swap and are adding links of pictures of their loot onto the Faith Hope & Charity Shopping site here if you'd like pop over & check out what other people received.