Monday, August 15, 2011

Beverly Hills 90210


Ah yes, that infamous guitar intro, Dah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah ching ching - with Brandon's fist gestures. The theme was my ringtone for some time. (Has currently been swapped for True Blood's.)


Seasons 1 - 3 were my favourites, whilst the gang were still at West Beverly High.
Highlights for me were Brenda and Dylan's ever stormy relationship, the Spring Dance, Donna getting together with David much to Kelly's dismay, David's dance moves and later recording contract ('You're so precious to me, am I precious to you...?'), Emily Valentine, Andrea forever lusting after Brandon, the camping trip, summer episodes at the Beverly Hills Beach Club, Steve's shirts, and of course Jim & Cindy Walsh. Who could forget Jim's singing at the Karaoke night at the Peach Pit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...