Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Coca Cola - Coke Ads

I love Coke.


I don't drink a gallon a day or anything, maybe only a can or so a week -
certainly not enough to rot my innards or teeth (well, maybe my teeth...)

But there is no denying, that sometimes a can of coke 
simply just hits the spot - Coke is it.

I also loved the Coke ad's from many moons ago,
with their catchy tunes and phrases.


Here are a few of my favourites...
(Australian ad's bar the last one)


'Coke is it!' 1983
Giant Coke can at the beach.



Diet Coke ad 1989
featuring a smokin' hot Kate Cebrano
dancing & jingle sung by Wendy Matthews...
(never been a Diet Coke fan, but I used to love this ad)



'You can't beat the feeling!' early 90's
Hot guy gets tired of the stuffy restaurant & heads 
into the kitchen where the real fun...& the Coke is. 
(Q. Why is Ted Bullpit there?)



'Always Coca Cola' from the early 90's...



2 comments:

  1. The girl dancing in the ad with the white tee and braces...I wanted to be her....fun, bit quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - she sure had the moves! Decent high kick too!x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...