Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hard Rubbish Collection


Yes, it's that most glorious time of the year again in my suburb
- The Annual Council Hard Rubbish Collection!

I don't drive around the streets poking through each and every pile,
but I admit I have my eye out as I am driving along.

You never know what hidden treasures might be found!



All pics found here.

Yes, I know it's against to law to take someone else's hard rubbish, but in the spirit of recycling/upcycling etc etc, I feel it's ok to swim against the tide on this one.

If you find, or have found any good retro or vintage 
loot recently from Hard Rubbish, please send me
some pics and I'll pop them on the blog!



1 comment:

  1. It makes good sense to upcycle someone elses trash, whether you keep it yourself or sell it on, better that, than filling up another great big old hole!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...