Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Crocodile Dundee 1986


I love this movie. 
It's the kind of film I'll watch every time it comes on TV, 
even though I've seen it 100 times.

So many great scenes and lines - 
That's not a knife...!



But I also particularly like the end scene and last few minutes of the film -

Mick has decided to leave New York. 
As Sue has accepted Richards marriage proposal, 
there is no longer a reason for him to stay...



I love it when Sue throws her shoes off
and absolutely bolts to the Subway after Mick!





2 comments:

  1. Yep this was one of the videos we had that was watched and watched and acted out badly in the lounge room. Actually it was the second clip that we would act out 'what does she want?', 'what does she want?', 'what do you want?'. Hee hee. Love it. My Dad (and Mum) took us to see it in the city and it's the first of only two times (I think) that Dad ever took us or went with us to a movie. Thanks for the flash back! Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry! I love that line too - 'What do you want!?!' How great that you saw this film on the big screen. Glad it has some good memories for you.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...