Monday, July 16, 2012

Mork & Mindy 1978


Mork & Mindy ran for four seasons from 1978 - 1982. 
The series was a spin off from the sitcom 'Happy Days'.
The character 'Mork' appeared in a Season 5 'Happy Days' episode, and proved popular enough with audiences to spawn a series of it's own.


I have always loved the opening theme tune for the show composed by Perry Botkin Jr, 
& I loved Pam Dawber in the role of Mindy. (Incidentally, she still looks as good today as she did in 1978.)




 
Na nu Na nu


6 comments:

  1. Pam Dawber is such a pretty woman. I imagine having a husband like Mark Harmon keeps a smile on her face! :) And look how young Robin Williams is. He's just a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was slightly obsessed with Mork & Mindy. Love the nostalgic look back. Thanks Donna. Na nu Na nu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice, I wanted to live in that egg!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...