Friday, November 23, 2012

I'll be back...

 Picking Daisies  - Gorgeous image from the 1970's by Art Photographer Jonathan Charles


I'm off on a mini blogging break!
But I'll be back early December with a new Retro Quiz, my Top 5 - 80's Dance Movie Moments, Hollywood Movie Musical Week, 1970's Photography & Advertising and more to wrap up the year.

In the meantime, have you voted for your favourite Freaky Friday?
I will be presenting the Top 5 from all my past Freaky Friday offerings as voted by you.

You can click here to read more and cast your vote!

Many thanks to Jonathan Charles for allowing me to share his beautiful photograph.

Catch you soon!

 - Donna


5 comments:

  1. Catch you real soon! lots of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll miss you, but have fun, whatever you're doing on your blog break. I'll start gearing up to accept another dismal failure on the Retro Quiz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's a relief Donna (that you'll be back)
    Catch you then (the longer I stay away, the harder it is to return)
    Posted you a certain something today btw...
    Have a v.nice weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my photo. It was not set up but just taken from real life on a lovely evening near Brighton, UK.

    Best wishes, Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Jonathan! Thanks for stopping by. I absolutely adore this photograph. Thank you so much for allowing me to share it here. Donna : )

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...